The following options are available for Tuition payment
- Tuition is $5400.00
- 2 Payments of $2700 – one with the signing of the Enrollment Agreement and the other before the second half of school
- Monthly payments with a down payment can be discussed with the Director of the school.
- We have 9.5 and 18 month programs available…please discuss with Admissions.
Non-Refundable Processing Fee: $100
Books: $400.00 (estimated for required texts)
Linens & Oils: $50 (estimated)
Massage Tables : $200 and up (Recommended Oakworks “The One” Package)
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES:
APPLIES TO ALL TERMINATION, FOR ANY REASON, BY EITHER PARTY.
- Cancellations must be made in person or by certified mail.
- All moneys paid toward tuition, excluding processing fee, will be refunded if the applicant is not accepted by the Institute or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the Enrollment Agreement and making the initial payment.
- Cancellation after the third business day, but before the first day of class, will result in a refund of all moneys paid toward tuition excluding the $100 processing fee.
- A student who enters the School but withdraws or is terminated during the first quartile (25%) of the program shall be entitled to a minimum refund amounting to 75% of the cost of the program.
- A student who withdraws or is terminated during the second quartile (more than 25% but less than 50% of the program shall be entitled to a minimum refund amounting to 50% of the cost of the program.
- A student who withdraws or is terminated during the third quartile (more than 50% but less than 75%) of the program shall be entitled to a minimum refund amounting to 25% of the cost of the program.
- A student who withdraws after completing more than three quartiles (75%) of the program shall not be entitled to any refund.
- Termination date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student unless prior written notice is given.
- The prorated refund computation is determined by the hours completed by the student deducted of the total program hours.
- Tuition refunds will be made within 45 days of termination or receipt of cancellation notice. Fees paid on books, supplies and processing are nonrefundable.
- Student dismissal can be at the Director’s discretion for reasons of unsatisfactory progress, non-payment of fees or costs or failure to comply with School regulations.