Requirements and Procedures
We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate on the basis
of creed, gender or race.
- Be at least 18 and have a picture ID
- Complete an application with a $100 fee
- Attend an interview with the Director
- Sign an Enrollment Agreement before entering school
- Students who have completed Massage Therapy coursework at another institution may submit transcripts to this school for evaluation. Credit for prior work will be given at the sole discretion of Daniels Institute of Massage. Likewise, coursework completed at Daniels Institute of Massage is transferable at the sole discretion of the receiving institution.
- Be aware, the Daniels Institute of Massage reserves the right to change class times, fees, instructors, cancel or postpone class and/or alter class or requirements at any time. We take every opportunity to let the students know of any changes as soon as we can.
Graduation requirements: A certificate will be awarded to each student who successfully completes the program and satisfies all grades, classes, homework, clinic and financial requirements.
Applicant must send in a completed application fee, a biographical sketch and two letters of recommendation. Applications may also be brought to the school in person.
Following the interview with the school director and upon acceptance, the student
will be required to complete and sign an enrollment agreement before entering the school.